Managing challenges is part of your everyday role but it’s great when you can connect with your peers and hear from industry experts to help you get a competitive edge.
There’s no other event that delivers as much quality PTC Creo-focused training and unparalleled networking as PTC Live Global 2013. Held in Anaheim, California, June 9-12, PTC Creo users will discover an agenda packed with more than 140 PTC Creo sessions—including 38 presentations delivered by companies like Braun, Peterbilt Motors, Herman Miller, Moen, Stryker, Caterpillar, Raytheon, NASA, Kohler and many more.
PTC Live Global 2013 is the event for engineers looking to increase their productivity, connect with PTC product experts and those within the PTC community, and use PTC technology more effectively.
It all starts with exciting keynote presentations from industry-leading companies that are using PTC Creo to develop revolutionary products. You can learn more about those presentations and other PTC Creo-focused features of PTC Live Global from PTC’s Brian Shepherd and Mike Campbell in their new video preview.
Then, you’ll have access to an unmatched program line-up when it comes to the latest Creo insight. From 35 PTC expert-led breakout sessions to 65 in-depth, hands-on PTC University sessions, PTC Live Global 2013 has the spectrum of Creo education covered.
This year’s program also includes 38 sessions led by PTC customers. Below is a glimpse of the quality content from PTC Creo customers:
- Where Have All the Drawings Gone… Presented by Jan Stothfang, Braun GmbH; Stephan Prosser, Braun
- Taking Simulation to the Next Level – Presented by Brian Gilhooley, Virtual Interconnect; Alexander Walker, Virtual Interconnect; Neil Martin, Virtual Interconnect
- Super Models – Next Generation Modeling – Now… Presented by Jered Larsen, Britax Child Safety
- PTC Creo Admin 102 – What I Know Now – Presented by David Haigh, Lawrence Livermore National Lab
- Use of PTC Creo Toolkit in Research: Automatic Generation of Assembly Sequences Using Assembly Models Developed in PTC Creo – Presented by Li-Ming Ou, University of Auckland; Xun Xu, The Univesity of Auckland
In addition to the outstanding educational line-up, PTC Live Global 2013 brings you together with your Creo peers and PTC product experts to share and learn ideas, experiences, tips and tricks, and solutions. Each evening, PTC will host receptions and other social gatherings, allowing you to unwind or continue networking with fellow attendees. These networking opportunities offer you insider knowledge that will prove priceless when you return to the office.