If you’re thinking about trying PTC Creo for your product design needs, you’ve come to the right place. Below, you’ll find links to the download page as well as answers to a few essential questions, including suggestions for free training and demo videos to get you started.
With the PTC Creo free trial, you’ll be able to quickly create high-quality, reliable, and innovative products. Present your clients with even the most complex geometry with impressive surfacing features. Take your ideas from concept to detailed design in one software package. Work with CAD files from multiple systems. And respond to last-minute changes by quickly making direct changes on the model.
Download the free trial here:
- PTC Creo Parametric. This is our full professional 3D CAD package with no added limits.
- PTC Creo Flexible Modeling Extension. FMX is the add-on that allows you to make intuitive direct changes to a model.
What operating systems are supported?
Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8 in both 32- and 64-bit platforms. For detailed information about hardware, peripheral, and compatible software support, download this short PDF file.
What guides would you recommend for getting started with the software?
You can access hundreds of demonstrations and tutorials in PTC’s Learning Exchange:
- The Learning Connector, available from your installed software, is an excellent place to start finding your way around PTC Creo. The video below introduces it. http://learningexchange.ptc.com/tutorial/2073/learning-connector-introduction
- The Learning Exchange page for PTC Creo Parametric videos allows you to browse targeted tutorials for popular tasks and procedures: http://learningexchange.ptc.com/tutorial/2073/learning-connector-introduction
- Finally, make sure to watch this demonstration of the PTC Creo Flexible Modeling Extension. Understanding how to make late changes smoothly will greatly enhance your 30 days with PTC Creo Parametric.