The official Creo group on LinkedIn has just surpassed 4,000 members! This is a great milestone for the group which was launched in December 2008. Back then, it was called “Pro/ENGINEER Users” but transitioned (along with us all!) to “Creo”- representing the entire design suite from PTC.
Check out some of these neat LinkedIn stats from their site:
- LinkedIn operates the world’s largest professional network on the Internet with more than 175 million members in over 200 countries and territories.
- Members like our own are sharing insights and knowledge in more than one million LinkedIn Groups.
- Professionals are signing up to join LinkedIn at a rate of approximately 2 new members per second.
The Creo group is a great place to network and connect with other users or even industry analysts, PTC and VARs. It is also common for recruiters to post open Creo-related positions they are looking to fill. Our group always has lively discussions going on around design questions and members are quick to give feedback and advice.
Creo group at a glance:
- As we surpassed the 4,000 member mark we had 114% week over week growth
Members by job function:
- 40% engineering function
- 10% art and design
- 33% Manufacturing or industrial engineering
- 10% Design
- 10% Computer software
- 6% Information Tech and Services
- 5% Automotive
- 4% Machinery
- 5% in greater Boston, 3% San Francisco and 3% India
So thank YOU LinkedIn members! Your participation and engagement is valued.
As a small token of appreciation, members of the Creo LinkedIn group are eligible to order Creo 1.0 or Creo 2.0 eLearning Libraries from PTC University at a discounted rate of 20% off the local list price. Check out the group post for details. (You must be a member to view the post.)