The industry has spoken, and the message is – Creo delivers the best value to engineers:
- February 2011: NASA Tech Briefs names Creo the Product of the Month
- December 2011: Design World honors Creo with its 2011 Leadership in Engineering Award for Software
- December 2011: Creo is a finalist for NASA Tech Briefs’ 2011 Product of the Year
- January 2012: Design News lists the #2 Design Hardware and Software Trend of 2011 to be “Rethinking the CAD Platform” like PTC’s Creo
And we’re now proud to add to this list:
- February 2012: Creo wins 2011 Product of the Year by NASA Tech Briefs
Both the NASA Tech Briefs and Design World “Product of the Year” awards are given on the basis of receiving the most votes from the engineering community – so are a true testament to the impact Creo is having in the engineering world.
The NASA Tech Briefs recognition is based on a call-to-voting of their 190,000+ subscribers. Largely design engineers, they were asked to choose the one product they felt was the most significant new product introduced to the engineering community in 2011. The top three products receiving the most votes are named NASA Tech Briefs’ Product of the Year.
“The NASA Tech Briefs Product of the Year is selected solely by the readers — the buyers and users of these products. The winners are the best of the best — the products that design engineers feel were the most important new products introduced in 2011 that will help them do their jobs better and more efficiently.” Linda L. Bell, Editorial Director, NASA Tech Briefs.
Look for the official announcement in the March issue of NASA Tech Briefs.