- Creo Parametric is the app for parametric modeling (as you might guess). All the capabilities of Creo Elements/Pro aka Pro/ENGINEER.
- Creo Direct is a standalone app for expert and non-expert CAD engineers who want to interact directly with the geometry.
- Creo Simulate is the analyst app. Use it for structural and thermal simulation.
- Creo Layout is the app for anybody who wants to flesh out early concept layout work in 2D, with the intention of ultimately evolving the design to 3D.
- Creo Schematics is the app for creating 2D routed systems diagrams, like cabling and piping.
- Creo Illustrate is an app full of tools for those who need to communicate complex service information concepts graphically in 3D.
- Creo View MCAD is a lighter weight app for those who want to view, interrogate, and mark up MCAD geometry.
- Creo View ECAD is another light-weight app. But for ECAD geometry.
- Creo Sketch is everything you need to quickly freehand a design idea in 2D.
If you’re at PlanetPTC Live in Las Vegas this week, you’ll notice all the activities around Creo 1.0. Make sure you take full advantage—attend any of dozens of break-out sessions about the Creo apps and Creo roadmap, hands-on learning labs where you can try Creo 1.0, and instructor-led Creo 1.0 training. Plus, you can talk to all the key Creo product managers.
If you’re not attending PlanetPTC Live in Las Vegas this week, don’t worry. Here are other ways you can find out more about the release:
- Watch Brian Shepherd, our EVP of product development, introduce Creo 1.0. He’s excited about the first release – we think you’ll be excited too.
- Join the live simulcast of the Creo 1.0 release event at PlanetPTC Live, introduced by Mike Campbell, DVP of Creo product development, and John Buchowski, VP of Creo Product Management.
- Visit www.ptc.com to find out more about each of the Creo apps, key features, and introduction videos by our subject matter experts.
- Find and Sign up for a live event near you. See all the Creo 1.0 events planned by PTC and our partners worldwide. Choose one that’s convenient for you. Want to hold a Creo 1.0 event in your company for an extended audience – why not request your own company event?
- Finally, but by no means least, continue to visit creo.ptc.com and follow us on twitter @PTC_Creo. We’ll be unveiling Creo 1.0 product demos as they become available and continue to discuss all things Creo
Yep. Creo is here and it’s a big, game-changing deal. But don’t just take our word for it – check out the reactions to Creo 1.0 from press, analysts, prospects, and customers.
Image by Camera Slayer